TERMS OF SERVICE
- Purpose: The purpose of these conditions is to define the terms according to which the user (hereinafter the " User") Of the website accessible at the address www.doliderm-paris.myshopify.com (hereinafter the" Site») Navigate on it.
- Site description: the Site offers the online sale of care products and everyday products (hereinafter the " Products »).
- Access to the Site: The User browses the Site freely and for free.
Simply consulting the Site does not require the prior creation of an account.
Access to the Products, as well as the purchase of them on the online store, does not require the creation of a personal account either.
The creation of an account is carried out by clicking on the tab dedicated for this purpose on the Site.
To create this account, the User must specify his name, first name, email address, and password.
It is specified that our Company is not required to verify the validity of the aforementioned information so that we cannot be held liable in the event that this information is incorrect.
After validation of the creation of the account, the User receives an e-mail confirming his registration on the Site.
The User agrees to keep his username and password secret and not to disclose them to any third party. He is solely responsible for access to the Site using his username and password, except for proof of fraudulent use which is not attributable to him.
In the event of loss of his username and / or password, the User has the possibility to ask our Company to send an e-mail communicating his username and allowing him to reset his password. past.
In the event of misappropriation or fraudulent use of their username and / or password, the User undertakes to immediately notify our Company.
- Use of the Site: The User is prohibited from hijacking or attempting to hijack the functions of the Site for purposes other than those described in Article 2 of these conditions.
- Personal data: As part of the operation of the Site, our Company may collect personal data about you.
- Liability and insurance: our Company is bound by an obligation of means in the context of the use of the Site by the User. Consequently, the responsibility of our Company can only be engaged in the event of a demonstration of an actual fault on its part having caused damage to the User. In this regard, our Company declares that it has taken out insurance covering the consequences of an engagement of its liability with a reputable and well-known company and undertakes to provide any proof thereof on first request.
Taking into account the specificities of the Internet network, our Company cannot offer any guarantee of continuity of the Site. It cannot therefore be held liable in the event of damage related to the temporary inability to access the Site, due in particular to a malfunction or saturation of the Internet network.
It is recalled that our Company is not responsible for damages resulting from incorrect or incomplete information on the part of the User, in particular in the context of his order, or even from improper use of the Site by the latter. .
- Security: the Site is subject to a security system to protect as effectively as possible all data related to the means of payment used on the Site.
- Intellectual property: any total or partial reproduction of the Site for any use other than private use is strictly prohibited. The same applies to texts, comments, works, illustrations and images contained on the Site in accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, as well as international conventions in force.
- general provisions: any modification of these general conditions may be made by our Company. The modification will apply automatically on the effective date indicated in the notification of this modification by e-mail or on the Site.
In the event that any one of the stipulations of these general conditions is declared null or contrary to a provision of public order, it will be deemed unwritten and all the other stipulations will remain in force and will retain their full effect.
- Applicable law and handling of complaints under the Site: these general conditions are subject to French law.
Any dispute relating to the validity, conclusion, interpretation, execution and / or termination of the contract resulting from the acceptance of these conditions falls to French courts.
However, in accordance with article L612-1 of the Consumer Code, customers are offered free access to the service of the Mediator of e-commerce of Fevad (Federation of e-commerce and distance selling, 60 rue de la Boétie, 75008 Paris) for consumer disputes related to the performance of the Services or related to the Products ordered using the Site and for which a written complaint has previously been sent to our Company and has remained unanswered.
To access the FEVAD e-commerce Mediator's service site: http://www.mediateurfevad.com.